Our Inclusive Charge of £895 includes the following:
- Crematorium Fee
- Arrangement by telephone.
- Transfer of your loved one from a hospital, hospice (or a Funeral Directors) to our premises.
- Dignified care of your loved one at all times.
- A simple oak effect veneered coffin.
- Transportation to our local crematorium by Funeral Director / necessary staff on the day.
- Prayers and a bible reading can be officiated by the funeral director at the time of the Cremation, if requested.
A Direct Cremation Service does not include the following:
- Viewing at our Chapel of Rest.
- No Mourners at the Cremation. However you may wish to arrange a memorial service local to yourselves at a later date.
- Choice of the day, time and location of the funeral. This is left to our discretion but obviously you will be informed.
- Flowers are not included, however you can send them direct to ourselves.
- Newspaper announcements
Other possible additional charges
Removal of the deceased by a third party funeral director.
Doctors Fees, if necessary
Where bariatric (obese) factors are present, causing additional or unusual requirements, we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time, and/or make additional charges where these become necessary. These charges may cover necessary additional personnel or special equipment, or the additional costs of an oversize coffin ( over 6ft 2in x 22in )
Return of cremated remains / ashes casket - either hand delivered or via courier.
Should you have any questions before entrusting us to take on your loved ones funeral arrangements with a 'Direct Cremation Service' then please do not hesitate to contact one of our professional team who will be able to answer any questions you may have.